Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pitstop Q1 2010...

It's been a while since I posted an entry.  Blame it on the horrendous Streamyx connection which basically died after the massive thunderstorms last week.  It has not been resuscitated yet by the equally horrendous Streamyx Customer Service team.  Anyway, it has now been 3 months since I started this blog.  Which started out with grand visions of me finding the perfect cocktail that will make up my life.  So, it's time for a pitstop to see where I am and to refuel for the next leg.... 

How am I doing in terms of purpose?  Hmmmm..... apart from my constant goal of trying to win a gazillion bucks from Magnum 4D or Big Sweep, it has been slow moving in this department.  Guess this will be a tough nut to crack.  I could choose to live out the remaining half of my life keeping occupied with work and the little pleasures my hobbies give me ... but I am not giving up just yet that somewhere round the bend, I will find "IT"... the "IT" that will make everything seem worthwhile.

And what about passion and pleasure?  I think I am faring a little better here.  I am still having flashes of me playing the er-hu to an adoring audience.  I'm still actively baking and cooking, still learning and enjoying the process.  I am also still trying to keep fit and strong enough to run more races.  And I am still definitely keeping my eyes and ears out for travel opportunities. It occurs to me that a lot of the activities I am immersing myself in now are more physical in nature compared to the brain sapping tasks of my I.T. job.  Perhaps this is an indication of what kind of work I should get into instead?

In summary, for Pitstop Q1 2010....I still have a long way to go in the quest but I'm glad I am able to enjoy such a good mix of everything for now.  I just need to keep an open mind and be willing to experiment.  It's only a matter of time.  Onwards to the next leg!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aiyaa LK,

Why try to get rich by yrself?

Try dis out.....

If yr daddy is poor, its yr fate.

If yr sugar daddy is poor, its yr choice.


Looi (d $ guy)