Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

SweeTooth Strikes Back....

Rising petrol prices, rising sugar prices, rising LPG, rising everything!  Everything's going up except the salary.  What's a gal to do in such trying times?  Well, one obvious course of action is to try to earn money through other means of course!  So, I've resuscitated SweeTooth from my flea market venture way back in February.  Had hoped to milk the CNY cash cow back then.  Now, I'm ready to milk the Hari Raya cash cow instead.  A key production strategy change is to switch to Make-to-Order instead of Make-to-Stock to minimize inventory overruns like what happened at the flea market last time.  Another strategy change is to focus on just 2-3 key products instead of doing too many variations.  See?  I'm finally putting my logistics knowledge acquired from my years in SAP to good use - finally, something fruitful from my years of slogging in SAP projects....ka ka ka...So here goes... my Shortbread Sensation flyer....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very interesting..
I can be your tester. any sample to try?

So where r u setting up your store????

Questing Knight said...

Chee - already have testers, no more vacancies! You "pong chan" me then can try la....